Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
We, Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd, offer a wide range of advertising opportunities from banner ads to sponsorships on our site or in our e-newsletters.
These opportunities are customized to meet a particular corporation's or product's branding strategy and budget.
Advertising and sponsorship revenue is used to support Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd and Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd operation and donation programs.
For inquiries about advertising and sponsorships, contact:
- Ibrahim A. G
- Senior, Strategic Partnerships
- Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd, Head Office Male'
- +960 723 9054
Advertising and sponsorship criteria
(Criteria is subject to change without notice)
Advertising that may be allowed on the service, provided certain criteria are met:
- Corporate image advertising or corporate sponsorship
- Over-the-counter medicated products approved by the MALDIVES FOOD & DRUG AUTHORITY (MFDA)
- Consumer products with a health connection
- Fitness products or services
- Medical products or devices
- Pharmacies (retail and online, MFDA compliant for online)
Advertising that is prohibited on the service includes:
- Tobacco products
- Firearms and weapons
- Health care services (clinics, hospitals, procedures, lab testing)
- Legal (including malpractice)
- Gambling and lottery
- Political ads
- Social cause ads
- Religious ads
- Comparative advertising (no mention of competitive brand names within an ad banner)
Advertising formats that are prohibited on the service include:
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys
- Ads that have forms within them to collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on Pamper In Maldives online shop
The following advertising types are evaluated on a case-by-case basis:
Advertising and sponsorship criteria that must be met to allow the company to advertise or sponsor include:
- Advertisement must not make a health claim for its product that is not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- No implication of endorsement by PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) of product or advertiser may be made.
- PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) retains final approval of all sponsor and product messages, banners and advertising copy that are directly linked or adjacent to the content. This includes verification of advertisement content and placement before it is produced on the site.
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) website content.
- PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any advertisement from PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) website for any reason. In such a case, PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) will provide prompt notice to the advertiser, together with an explanation. PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertisement on the website.
- No unsolicited commercial messages are allowed.
- Collecting and selling of mailing lists without the users' express permission is not allowed.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) website visitors or place any cookies, applets or other such files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies — on computers of PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) website visitors who do not visit advertisers' sites by clicking on their ad banners.
- PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) maintains total editorial independence from advertisers and sponsors. Advertisers and sponsors have no influence over or input in our product development. They also have no influence over the listing of responses to search engine results. Neither advertisers nor sponsors can buy priority listings on our search engine. We don't allow co-branding of our company information.
- PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) does not endorse any of the products and services advertised.
- No ads will be accepted on PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) Web pages that primarily describe or promote PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) customers.
These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance. They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) at any time.
Any paid advertising listings posted on search results or other pages of our site will be identified by PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd). It's possible that some listings may appear that don't meet our ad guidelines. We review these ads on a regular basis and will remove any that don't meet our criteria for advertisers.
PIM (Pamper In Maldives Pvt Ltd) is an independent registered company and we do not endorse any companies, products or databases.December 10th 2021