Eyebrow transplant, how does it work?
The eyebrows play a primordial role in the balance of the face, and magnify the beauty of your whole face.
More and more celebrity stars drop makeup to enhance them, judging the result not natural enough. Most stars have had an eyebrow transplant to get that more defined striking look in an authentic and natural looking way.
Why perform an eyebrow transplant?
Well for starters, Make-up; it's an arduous job to pencil it - fill it in with color - comb it! It takes so much of your time!
Micro-blading doesn't provide the same natural effect that transplant does!
Henna & color-dyeing is a harmful way some people do it - come on guys it's your delicate eyes you are putting to risk!
So the most important reasons to opt for a transplant are:
Fill sparse eyebrows : If your eyebrows are naturally thin, too discreet or you would like to correct the appearance of a microblading that you do not like, eyebrow transplantation can bring a nice thickness and intensity to the look.
Correct imperfections: Not everyone is born with dense and homogeneous eyebrows... In addition, in the middle of the face, imperfections in the eyebrows are easily noticed. Scars, an overly arched shape, a sparse head of eyebrows can upset the balance of the face. Hair implants make it possible to beautify them naturally.
Create new eyebrows: It is possible to perform a total reconstruction of the eyebrows if you do not have one. This is the case of those who have waxed them too much in the past, or who have not had luck on the heredity side.
Densify your eyebrows after the disease: If as a result of a pelade, chemotherapy or other disease, you have lost mass in the eyebrows, the implants are adapted to your case. It is simply necessary that the disease be treated, and that the fall is stabilized.
Which technique to choose for your eyebrow transplant?
At Internationally approved private clinics, doctors exclusively practice the DHI method. It is the most effective implant technique for authentic results, thick and without any scars. It is non-invasive, that is to say without surgery, and allows an action on delicate areas such as the eyebrows. To summarize, here are four essential points that define it:
- An extraction method is gentle and effective, with a regrowth rate close to 100%.
- A subtle and unique implantation technique, with a precise implanter of 0.6mm in diameter, suitable for eyebrows, which does not leave reception holes. Eyebrow transplantation is therefore undetectable!
- A rigorous protocol: The Total Care System's protocol of excellence guarantees an excellent level of service, a codified and standardized intervention, safe and sustainable results.
- Hyperspecialized doctors, trained for 18 months in the DHI method!
How to maintain your new eyebrows?
Transplanted eyebrows require a lot of care! Here are our recommendations:
- Right after the procedure, to reduce the risk of edema, you should keep your chin high (this includes not lowering your head too much on your phone), and reduce your salt intake. However, do not worry: if swelling arises, it disappears in a few days.
- As soon as the regrowth is started, that is, around 3 months after the procedure, begin to "tame" your eyebrows, using a pair of scissors, and a styling product, in order to give them the movement you want.
- One year after the eyebrow transplant, you enjoy the final result, with harmonious eyebrows, which bring a new elegance to your style! And this in the most natural way possible...
So, new eyebrows, does that sound familiar?
If you would like to know more about eyebrow transplant and things like the pricing and the available options please feel free. We will connect you with an Expert.